Friday, October 24, 2008

I have a feeling...

I have a feeling I'm going to feel like this in about 6 months or so! LOL!!


Where did I get this precious gem of a video you ask? I went to the Arizona State Fair yesterday with a friend, Jacki, and her nephews, Christopher and Ryan. We had a fun time.

This momma and her piglets were in the petting zoo section. There we so many cute baby animals there. I forgot to take a picture of the pot belly pig and her babies, they were so chubby and cute! They were sleeping the entire time we were there though. I felt bad for some of the animals because they seemed stressed out. The most exotic ones were a zebra, a camel, a dromedary, and a small giraffe. The camel was pretty small and he seemed to be the most stressed. The giraffe just stood to the back of his pen and stayed away from all the crazy kids and adults shoving fistfuls of food in their faces. The dromedary was huge! When he ate out of our hand it felt really gross, and I've fed lots of animals!

These little guys were the babies of the bunch, I thought it was funny when people tried to feed them... they are still nursing! They were so stinkin' cute!

Jacki and the boys rode a bunch of ride, while I watched from the side lines. A few of the rides were a little much for Christopher so he sat some of them out with me.

Christopher sitting on the sidelines watching Jacki and Ryan on a ride.

The Giant Slide... That's Jacki in the middle with her arms up, she won. Ryan (2nd place) is in the yellow lane to the right of her and Christopher (3rd) is in the green lane to the left.

The Log Ride!

Jacki and Christopher were running circles around one of the poles trying to catch each other, see the determined look on Jacki's face! Hilarious!

When we took a break for some fair food, and the following conversation ensued:

Shaunna: "Ryan, are you having fun today?"

Ryan: "Yup I'm having a lot of fun, how about you?"

Shaunna: "I'm having fun."

Ryan: "How are you having any fun if you aren't doing anything?"

Shaunna: "I have fun watching you guys ride the ride and I also like watching all the crazy people at the fair too."

Ryan: "I dunno... seems pretty boring!"

Jacki and Ryan attempting to eat the brick of fries and yummy corn dog!

Jacki and the boys were brave... they tried some of the fired stuff available at the fair. Jacki had fried cheesecake, Christopher had the fried cookie dough and Ryan had the fried brownie. I didn't partake in that indulgence, but I did get some cotton candy to share!

They had these little picture opportunities at various places throughout the fair!
The only ride I went on was the Ferris Wheel as the sun was setting, it was such a gorgeous view.

Ryan in the Ferris Wheel with his prizes from winning some games.

Jacki and I on the Ferris Wheel. This was approximately 6:30 and we'd been at the fair since noon! I was getting tired. Oh, and Jacki's head really isn't half the size of mine, I'm just leaning forward some! LOL!

No comments: