I still have a preceptorship/internship to complete, which involves 8 twelve hour night shifts with the same nurse in a specific unit. But the class and regular clinical time is complete. I'm so excited, but still in a little bit of shock I think. It's hard to imagine not going to class or having care plans and random busy work assignments to do. Not seeing my girlies on a weekly basis, but we will definitely keep in touch.
Two years ago, it felt like this day would never come. But it seems like it has flown by, and I've learned so much. There have been many experiences, changes, struggles and learning opportunities along the way. All of which have lead me to be the person I am today. There is no way someone could go through all of this and not come out a better person (hopefully).
This is the last day of clinicals from Block I, first semester of Nursing School. April '07
This is this morning after our formal class picture was taken.
You may not be able to tell much of a difference between these 2 photos, but I sure can. I love these girls and I hope we will be life long friends!
Graduation Details:
December 12th @ 7:00pm,
Phoenix College Main Campus, Bull Pitt Auditorium
I'm making formal announcements and hopefully you will receive those sometime next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment