Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there!
I have an extra special father, who I love very much. He's not into all the sappiness that surrounds love, and celebrating days like today, so I'll spare him any more words of praise, love and admiration and just post some of my favorite pictures of him over the last few years!
Love you Dad!
First picture taken with my fancy camera! Gotta love it!
Making faces the night before Tom & I got married in Belize.
Getting some lovin' from two of his girls.
He never drinks out of a straw... most of the time if there's a straw in his drink it ends up in his nose! LOL!!
Silly faces.
In Belize on a boat trip through the rivers of the mainland.
Shaking his fist at the Mayan temple of the Rain God for not sending him more rain.
Getting ready for a giant stride into the waters off of Ambergris Caye, Belize.
Diving in Belize, out of his rut.
Eating ice cream on the Alaska cruise boat, before it left port!
Goofing around in the hallways of the cruise boat.
Juneau, Alaska
Cruising through the inward passage of Alaska
Branding cattle... beware of flying objects, he thinks it's hilarious!
My dad and his brand

Handsome & scruffy
Taking my mom on a tour of his newly leveled fields, and Bruno hitched a ride
Trail Ride 2008 with Uncle James
Trail Ride 2008 - the whole crewNursing School Graduation 2008
I call this one Grizzly Grandpa... he was documenting his beard before he shaved it off for the summer. He's not sure he'll grow it again. I think he liked it too much to not to grow it back again.
First Picture of Grandpa and Mitch, Love at first sight!

Snuggling with Grandpa on his first trip to Duncan
Lovin' Mitch
Ooopps! The names and faces of those involved have been withheld to protect their identities. Or... can you say blackmail photos for when Mitch is older and brings girls home! LOL!!!
Happy Father's Day Dad! Wish I was there to celebrate with you!
1 comment:
Awww, Shaunna - this is so sweet! You have some great pictures and are such a funny "blogger". I hope you did alright on your first night back to work... it must be hard! - Love You - Krista
Post a Comment