Here are some pictures and video from our recent trip back to Belize.
My dad, Kelly, my Aunt Carol, my sister, Krista and her husband, Duane, joined us for a fun filled trip of exploring, diving, snorkeling and relaxing!


My dad, Aunt Carol, Mitch and I went on a "main-land tour" of the Mayan Ruin Lamanai. It's about a 2.5 hour boat/bus trip to get there, about 1.5 hours at the site then the 2.5 hour trip back. Mitch was such a trooper, we got all sorts of compliments on how well behaved he was.









Mitch wanted to climb to the top, this pregnant momma said, no way! So grandpa let him climb a few steps before rescuing him.

Mitch monkeying around in the jungle. We saw a few Howler monkeys, but it was near their nap time, so they weren't very active.
"Papa" helped with the Mitch toting duties.
Mask Temple


Tom holding the huge crab.Since I'm pregnant, diving was a huge no-no, so we all went on a snorkelling trip to Hol Chan marine Reserve. It was overcast/raining that day and it was a bit of an adventure to actually get there, but it was worth it. I had a great time & Mitch had fun playing in the water with daddy. So the following are mostly my pictures from the snorkeling trip.
Lion Fish - bad guys to the coral, they aren't native and destroy the beautiful coral. (Tom took this picture)This is one of my highlight from the trip. Since I wasn't able to dive, I was bummed on misisng all the stuff the divers were reporting seeing on their dives. Well, not to disappoint, my favorite of all favorites showed up for me on the snorkeling adventure. Check out the video of this sea turtle just hanging out and eating while I nosily watch him. I could have toqched him if I tried too! Soo Cool!


Grandpa Kelly taking Mitch down to "duck poo" or jump in the pool, to those of you not privy to a Mitch to English translator! =)
















No comments:
Post a Comment