Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary! 2 years married & 5 years together!


Two years ago today, I married my best friend! All the words in the world couldn't describe the love I have for my husband. I'm so happy that he chose me, and he still smiles through all that I put him through. He is so patient, kind and understanding. He's the love of my life and I can't imagine loving anyone else as much as I love him. He knows I'm crazy, but I think it intrigues him. He has made me a better person. We make each other laugh. He understands me and the crazy way my thoughts come out... most of the time. He works so hard to provide for both of us, and I know he's going to be a great father. I know that the best decision in my life was to marry my Tom! I love you babe, thanks for everything!

Here is my little tribute to us... You may have seen some of these photos before in other blog posts, but I wanted to compile the pictures of us together here...

Our Wedding Day!




First kiss as Husband and Wife!



It was a hot day, and it was a hot kiss!



After we signed the marriage license.

The day after we were married on top of one of the ruins at Lamani.




Diving in Belize, the week after our wedding.



Our at home reception the week after we got back from Belize.


In front of our favorite dive shop - Belize, July 2007
Waiting at the airport for the plane to take us to Belize for our Wedding!
Rocky Pointe - Summer 2005
Phoenix Zoo, Zoo Lights - December 2006
Sedona January 1st, 2007.
Easter 2008
Amelia Island, Florida - November 2007
Beach in LA - September 2007
Different Beach in LA - September 2007


California Adventure -September 2007
Autopia - Disneyland - September 2007 Disneyland - September 2007

Birthday Party - July 2006
A friends wedding - January 2008
New Years Eve - December 2007
Christmas 2006


I love you babe! I can't wait to live the rest of my life, happily with you!

1 comment:

Sara said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE, GO DO SOMETHING ROMANTIC!