December 2007
My hubby was still in Holland for most of the month. BOO!!
Tom's birthday is December 6th, and yes he was in Holland all alone for his birthday. But I had a few tricks up my sleeve. I emailed a co-worker of Tom's who was happy to pass along the message to people in Holland that it was Tom's birthday. Tom had threatened me (from across the pond, no less) to not involve anyone, or tell anyone it was his birthday. But I couldn't let him be all bummy for his birthday, so faced what the brutal consequences might be and told someone. Ends up it wasn't as bad as Tom thought it would be and he actually had a good time out with coworkers in Holland.
Now back in Arizona, where I was missing my hubby, I had something else planned to celebrate. Every heard of
flat Stanley? Well, I created flat Tom to celebrate with back home.

A little lovin' for my flat Tom.

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear FLAT TOOOOMMM! Happy Birthday to you!
We love you and still celebrate with you even when you aren't here!
Flat Tom even got a birthday present!
If you didn't think I was crazy before, I'm sure you must be convinced by now!
School was coming to an end and to celebrate finals, I had the girls over for breakfast afterwards and we also made cookies.
Gina and Ella, so cute!
We're excited block II is over and we all had found out we passed at this point! Woo HOO! We were sweating it a little. We had heard that they call you to tell you you didn't pass, so every time someones phone rang, we all got that pang of guilt in our stomachs! Not Fun!

Here's another one, just a little less goofy!
back row - Gina, Sarah K., Angel and moi!
front row - Anna, Jacki and Sara G.
So what happens when school is out and you have more time on your hands? You harass the dogs... at least, that's what I do!

Bruno the black nosed Reindeer Iggy! Ha!

Is that Antler Envy? I don't think Bruno is very impressed!

This is what I call an Iggy Burrito! When it's cold they get all snuggy in the blankets and they got themselves wrapped up like this all on their own!
Tom came home and I didn't take any pictures after that! I guess I just could keep my hands off of him long enough to pick up the camera!
1 comment:
Ok, Flat Tom is Hilarious!!! I am going to have to make a flat Bryce for when he is gone.
Post a Comment