skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Guca Life
also referred to as the good life
Sunday, July 6, 2008
2007 Recap - Toms Trip to Holland
Toms trip to Brussels Belgium.
This is a store where he bought us some chocolate! Yum!
The Grand Place.
Yummo... Belgium Waffles!
Can you tell this one is Tom's? He loves his bananas!
Mannequin Pis
Escargot! And from a street vendor no less!
A Belgium Pub.
At night they had a street festival and it's decorated with tons of pretty lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Guca Family
Thanksgiving Day - 2009
Shaunna
Tom
Mitch
About Me
Shaunna
I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, an aunt & a friend. I'm also a RN, working in the Neuro ICU. I love Scuba Diving, taking pictures, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(11)
2008 - April
Recap - March 2008
Recap - February 2008
January 2008
2007 Recap - Toms Trip to Holland a little holiday...
2007 Recap - Toms Trip to Holland
2007 Recap - Tom's Trip to Holland Part 1
2007 Recap - December
Recap 2007 - November
2007 Recap - End of October
I'm Weird
►
June
(1)
►
May
(11)
►
2007
(1)
►
January
(1)
Friends and Family
Gina, Bryce & Ella Moody
Krista & Duane Rippee
Myra Guca
Blogs I Like to Visit
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Post Secret
No comments:
Post a Comment