Mitch is 12 weeks old today! My baby is growing too fast! He's such a delight! We are still trying to figure out what is okay for me to eat. Poor kiddo has some sensitivities! He's starting to scoot. I'll lay him on his play mat on his back, turn around a few minutes later and he's scooted himself off of it and onto the floor. When we do tummy time on the bed he scoots too, you can measure how far by going from one drool mark to the next! I think we're gonna be in trouble soon with a mobile kid, he just wants to go-go-go! He officially rolled from back to tummy the other day. Tom was there to witness it, so I don't seem crazy. Mitch is a pro at the tummy to back roll, and does that when he doesn't want to be on his tummy. We bought him a Bumbo chair and he loves it. We also bought a Baby Bjorn, he tolerates it for short periods of time so far. Tom mainly uses the Bjorn to try to get a few more thing done with both hands free. The one and only time I had him in it, he thought it was the perfect laxative and decided to have a blow-out in it. Up until that point I was contemplating taking it back... yeah, not so much after the blow-out! Good thing it's washable!
Here are a few pictures from the last week.
Here are a few pictures from the last week.
Clean baby after above mentioned blow-out!
Striking a pose... he's got the looks to be a model, don't you think!
Talking to Dad about his day, I think he was telling on me!
They both like their conversations!
Cute kiddo.
He's talking to the octopus hanging from his play mat.
Check out the intense stare!
Dad sporting Mitch in the Baby Bjorn! Mitch likes to chew on it.
Here's Mitch in the Bumbo, he loves it. He can look around a lot more and be a part of the action without having to be held.
Here's Mitch in the Bumbo, he loves it. He can look around a lot more and be a part of the action without having to be held. This video is from today... I had a popsicle, and thought I'd see what he thought of it. He seems to like it! I figure it can't be worse than the super sugary medicine we give him twice a day.

No comments:
Post a Comment