I have a little more time on my hands right now. I remembered I had a blog set up and after somehow figuring out what I used as my member name and password, I can now update this blog! Not that anyone is reading it, but I may remedy that soon!
So here's an update from my last post.
I started Nursing School in January 2007, where I met a group of really cool girls (aka: "my girlies").
In February 2007, my birthday present was an Italian Greyhound puppy that we decided to call Bruno. What a little cutie! Look how little he was!
March 2007 was Spring Break! Tom and I met up with Jacki and Jon to go camping overnight near Crown King. It was a fun little 2 day 1 night trip, and the first outing with the puppy, he was cold!
This little doosey of a picture is classic happenings where branding is involved. Can you guess what that object flinging in the top left section of the photo is?? It's a calf nut, a testicle, a rocky mountain oyster, and they are regularly flung across the corral at the closest unsuspecting person. I think this is the sole reason my dad continues to raise cattle and invite us city folk up for branding once or twice a year. So he can fling testicles our way. =)
Here are a few unsuspecting baby calves being prepared to be run down the alley to the squeeze shoot/calf table, aren't they cute? They are cute when they are little, but it doesn't last very long!
Early May 2007 - End of Block I, and the last day of clinicals, when most of the afore mentioned "girlies" initiated the bond that would tie us together as friends through out Nursing School!
No comments:
Post a Comment